March Break - TBRs and TBRRs

Hey guys!

It's finally March break for us in Toronto. Exciting! And so, this week, I'll be going on a road trip to Chicago today :D I believe it takes about 8 hours to get there from Toronto, so of course, I'll be all booked up before we go. Here's what's in my bag and sitting on my bookshelf so far...


To Be Read





I've been trying to finish Winterspell by Claire Legrand for a loooonng time. I'm at the 60% mark and I haven't picked it up since January. But I've honestly never DNFd a YA book before and I'm determined to trudge through it, even if its crap and I have to give it a one star...


To Be ReRead

It's always good to reread books! Here is the book that I'd like to submerge myself into once again. Really, it's adorable, cute and quick and its fit for reading any day.


Can Anna find love in the City of Light?

Anna is happy in Atlanta. She has a loyal best friend and a crush on her coworker at the movie theater, who is just starting to return her affection. So she's not too pleased when her father decides to send her to a boarding school in Paris for her senior year. But despite not speaking a word of French, Anna meets some cool new friends, including the handsome Étienne St. Clair, who quickly becomes her best friend. Unfortunately, he's taken--and Anna might be too. Will a year of romantic near misses end with the French kiss she's been waiting for?


That's about it! Have any recommendations? Anything else I should bring on my trip? What's been going on in March so far? Leave me a comment :) I promise I'll come back with photos!



8 comments :

  1. March break? Oh you're so lucky. We don't get a break until April and that's near the end of that month. Nil sounds like an amazing read. Hopefully I'll get to it someday and read it :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The synopsis does sound interesting doesn't it? Hopefully it's as good as I anticipated :D

      Delete
  2. Have fun in Chicago, it's such a fun city! Hey, maybe you can see all of the places from Divergent!! :) Ooh I really want to read Winterspell, Broken Hearts, and Nil. Enjoy the rest of the Grisha series :) I still need to read Anna...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH I SAW ALL THE PLACES FROM SO MANY MOVIES <3 It was fun and can't wait to revisit again :)

      Delete
  3. Winterspell and Nil are on my TBR as well, hope you enjoy reading them :) <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't say I'm loving Winterspell but I'm trying to reread it and finish it ;)

      Delete
  4. I have a copy of Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend that I got for Christmas that I'll be reading soon. I also want to read Winterspell, but I think I'm going to wait until this Christmas to read it.

    I hope you enjoy all your spring reads, Olivia!

    Erin @ The Hardcover Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Christmas would be a great time to real Winterspell :) hope you enjoy your reads too Erin!

      Delete

Share your thoughts and opinions! I love receiving them and I will always comment back. I don't bite :)